League of Legends 12.17 Patch Notes Breakdown
Welcome to our patch notes breakdown for League of Legends Season 12! Let’southward break down all the new changes in LoL coming this calendar week.
We recommend following along with the official 12.17 patch notes since we won’t be listing all the specific stat changes, but rather, focusing on the touch of the changes and the champions updated place in the current meta.
If you’re wondering how these changes will affect the meta, bank check out our LoL champion tier list!
Buffs, nerfs, and changes
- Her base health is reduced. The E duration is reduced in the early ranks too.
- She will exist squishier and weaker early.
- Due west AP ratio is decreased, and his Due east cooldown is increased.
- His soldiers volition be weaker overall, and he will be more vulnerable to all-ins as his E volition be upward less oft.
- Her shield is increased.
- Camille’s E bonus AD is increased as well.
- Adept couple of buffs to Camille. But I don’t know if these buffs will make her a top domestic dog Top Laner.
- Ezreal’s East cooldown is reduced. He maxs this power second, so it will assist him throughout the mid and late game.
- Graves’ Ultimate damage is increased. He’ll be stronger in 1v1 fights.
- His Q cooldown is also reduced, which will help him while Jungling.
- Nosotros might see Graves back in a solo lane with this buff.
- I would recommend reading the screenshot carefully.
- Base of operations armor down, HP growth down too.
- Q damage is reduced, but the damage and amount of stacks are up. The cost is more early simply less late (compared to earlier).
- His W cooldown now scales, but it also gives him boosted defensive stats.
- E harm is changed, and cooldown is adjusted.
- Ultimate fear elapsing is shorter overall.
- Every bit an avid Hecarim player, I don’t know what to think of these changes.
- His Q cooldown and mana are both reduced. This vitrify will help him throughout all stages of the laning phase.
- Passive works better against monsters, and the heal has improved also.
- Q damage is reduced, simply now deals additional damage. It’southward better against monsters too.
- Sapling Toss impairment is increased, the cost is downwardly, information technology is weaker at clearing waves.
- For his Ultimate, the speed is increased and he will be faster when he CC’s a target with his Ult.
- These changes expect to put Maokai into the Jungle role. He will be weaker Top, but stronger in the Jungle office.
Miss Fortune (Buff)
- Q damage is increased. W cost is down, and the speed is upwardly.
- For her East, the cooldown is a little longer late (RIP poke MF), irksome is changed and impairment adjusted too.
- The changes will touch both Advertizing and AP Miss Fortune.
- Electorcute synergy nerfs. East only counts as one stack rather than multiple.
- Base assail speed has increased.
- Passive cooldown is reduced. These buffs will assistance him in both the Jungle and Mid roles.
- She volition be more mobile while dismounted. This is a proficient vitrify for her as she is incredibly immobile when she is off the horsey.
- Also, her East cooldown is reduced.
- Q damage is down for both normal and empowered Q.
- This nerf will brand him weaker in the Superlative lane.
- Sett’s Due west AD ratio is increased slightly.
- His Eastward dull is likewise increased.
- These buffs will make Sett stronger in both the Meridian and Support roles.
- Permit’due south face it, Sivir is dominating play at the movement, so these nerfs are justified.
- Her Ad growth is downwards on her base stats.
- Westward AD ratio is too decreased at all ranks.
- His base health is reduced. He volition exist weaker and more than prone to poke now.
- His Q cooldown is increased.
- His E cooldown is increased overall. Information technology will mean he can go for picks less often.
- Also, his base MR is reduced.
- W cooldown is increased.
- This nerf is aimed towards Jungler Trundle, but it will impact his Meridian lane besides.
Twisted Fate (Buff)
- His Q damage ratio has increased.
- The mana price on his Westward is reduced.
- Overall a skilful couple of buffs for TF!
- Both his base set on and movement speed are down. He will be slightly weaker in the Jungle and Elevation roles.
- The cost is increased. This has a knock-on outcome to Zhonya’south Hourglass and GA.
- The cost has increased, but information technology gives more AP and more ability haste.
- Cost is increased, but you get 5 extra Ad.
- X more AP on this item.
Cheers for reading, nosotros hope you enjoyed this patch breakdown. How do y’all feel about this patch? Let us know in the comments. As always, if you have whatever questions, find usa in our Discord!