This research by Headphones Pro Review is supported by our readers. We may earn a commission when you buy through our links. Learn more
Over the previous half-century, Bose has maintained its practiced reputation among consumers. The headphones produced by this company are well-known for their exceptional qualities, including noise cancellation and unparalleled comfort.
Since these headphones aren’t cheap, y’all promise for a loftier-quality sound. Moreover, if your iPhone has a standard headphone socket, you volition exist able to utilize Bose headphones with information technology.
Because the near recent iPhone models do not have a headphone jack, y’all won’t be able to connect information technology directly. Considering of this, to connect the headset to the iPhone, y’all will need to make apply of Bluetooth. In addition, you will desire the Bose Connect app to exist installed on your iPhone for this to function properly.
Nevertheless, Bluetooth headphone pairing issues may occur anytime, with any device, and to everyone. Bose, a loftier-finish commercial headphone company, isn’t immune to these issues. It can be a frustrating experience when your headphones don’t connect with your iOS or Android device.
In this article, nosotros will guide you lot on how yous tin can connect your Bose headphones to your iPhone.
You may follow these steps on whatsoever model of the Apple tree smartphone, including the newer iPhone Ten, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, and iPhone 13.
So allow united states of america get to it!
Can You Apply Bose Headphones With iPhone?
Although all Bose wired headsets are compatible with iPhones with a standard audio port, more current iPhones do non have sound jacks, and the vast majority of headphones are wireless.
The Bose Connect app is available for Apple tree iPhones and other iOS mobile devices, and you lot tin apply it in conjunction with the Bluetooth choice to connect Bose headphones to an iPhone.
Why Won’t My Bose Headphones Connect to My iPhone?
Delight verify that the Wi-Fi setting on your iPhone is on. The switch is there on your headphones’ right earpiece.
If you’re withal unable to connect Bose headphones, attempt the following methods,
The Bose Connect app requires knowing your location to plant a connection properly. To reach this, go to the Settings menu, choose Apps, Bose Connect, Permissions, and select Permit location access.
Become to Settings > Full general > iPhone Storage > cull Bose Connect, and so tap the Offload app push to articulate the app cache on your iPhone for the Bose Connect app.
Delight verify that your headphones are authentic and then that the Bose Connect app can place them as authentic headphones.
Cheque to see whether the software on your iPhone is updated. If your device has difficulties that need resolution, the headphones will not connect to it.
Enable Bluetooth Permissions
If y’all are using iOS 13 or afterwards, Apple volition enquire y’all to activate Bluetooth permissions when y’all install the Bose Connect app on your smartphone for the first time. This prompt will appear if yous are using iOS 13 or later. If you go ahead and cull “Don’t Allow,” the installation procedure will non be able to exist finished. To finish the setup procedure, delight allow the Bluetooth permissions:
- In the settings of your smartphone, scroll down until yous achieve your list of applications.
- Cull the Bose Connect choice.
- Y’all need to enable the Bluetooth past going to the “Allow Bose To Access” section
Restart the App
Yous’ll demand to quit out of the Bose app and outset information technology back up again.
- When using an iOS device, double-tap the Home button or slide upward from the bottom center of the screen to become the listing of currently running applications.
- Swipe in either direction across the screen to locate the awarding you want to close.
- Shut the app past swiping upwards on it.
Clear Your Pairing List
You tin pair upward to viii separate devices with some Bose headphones. This adequacy enables y’all to connect a Bluetooth device with your headphones.
You tin can connect with your iPhone while you are working, your home estimator when you lot are unwinding on the weekend, and even an iPad so that you may stream content while you are on the go.
When you lot’re attempting to connect to an iPhone, the headphones kickoff sifting through various alternatives before recognizing that you’ve got your favorite thing right in that location with y’all.
You may need to erase your pairing list from the Bluetooth bill of fare to reestablish contact between an iPhone and your Bose headphones when this occurs.
- Turn on your Bose headphones’ ability.
- Move the switch to signal in the direction of the Bluetooth symbol on the device.
- Keep it in that location for at least ten seconds.
- Listen to your headphones to confirm that yous clear the listing of devices; you’ll hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
- If yous do non maintain the switch in the Bluetooth position for a sufficient time, the procedure volition need to exist restarted past turning the headphones off then dorsum on over again.
Cheque your device’s Bluetooth settings if these methods don’t piece of work. For example, there might be a transmission problem that causes the discovery procedure to neglect.
How to Connect Bose Wireless Headphones to iPhone?
The following methods will aid you in pairing Bose headphones with your iPhone.
Connecting Bose Headphones Using Bose Connect App
- To become started, check whether the Bluetooth feature on your iPhone is on.
- Alter the switch on the right earpiece of the Bose headset so that it reads green instead of crimson
- Open the Bose Connect app.
- The app would instantly recognize the Bose headphones. A moving-picture show of your headphones and the phrase “Drag to Connect” volition appear on your screen when it happens. Swipe downwardly from the top of the screen to begin connecting your iPhone to your Bose headphone. If your headphones are not recognized, a screen will pop up with a screen that provides you with several suggestions for assisting your iPhone in locating them.
- The word “Connecting” will appear on your device’due south screen when the app successfully establishes a connection with your headset.
- Tap the Ready to Play button that you may locate at the very bottom of the app’s screen.
- You may now make use of the headset that comes with your iPhone.
- You may get the Bose Connect app for your iPhone past going to the App Store and downloading it.
Getting Your Bose Headphones to Work with Your iPhone Using Settings
- To plough the headphones on or pair them with a device, press the ability/Bluetooth push. On the correct ear cup is where you’ll find the button with the power symbol on it and the Bluetooth icon simply above it.
- When yous have completed this pace, you will either hear the phrase “Fix to connect” from the headphones or encounter the bluish Bluetooth light flashing.
- First the Settings program on your iPhone, and afterward that, get to the Bluetooth section of the menu. Tap the slider next to “Bluetooth” on the Bluetooth screen to suit its position. You may skip this step if the switch is already lit up in green and turned on.
- Modify your Bose headphones’ green setting on the right earpiece and switch to red.
- Choose the Bose headphones in the Other Devices section.
- When the headphones are correctly continued, they will show up in the “My Devices” field with the condition “Connected.”
Note: If the headphones are not showing upward in the listing of Other Devices, you may reset them past post-obit these instructions.
- Please plow off the Bose headphones. While you wait for approximately a minute and a half.
- Using the chord that came with the headphones, connect them to a ability source that accepts USB connections. If that particular choice is unavailable, a different cable that is suitable will exercise the fox.
- Connect the other end to a receptacle. If i is not attainable, it may exist possible to use another free energy source, provided sufficient battery ability.
- Remove the USB wire from the Bose headphones.
- Be sure to let the production balance for at least one minute.
- Plough on the Bose headphones to begin establishing a Bluetooth connexion all again.
How to Unpair Bose Headphones From an iPhone?
Disconnecting your Bose headphones is a quick and easy process. Please have the following actions to disconnect Bose headphones from your iPhone.
- To disconnect your headphones, you need to flip the greenish lite on the right earpiece to the red 1.
- Launch the Bose Connect app by tapping the picture of the headphones on the abode screen.
- In the final step, pick Disconnect from the submenu that appears.
- Disabling the Bluetooth feature on the iPhone is another option for turning it off.
- To remove the headphone from your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth > tap i symbol that y’all will discover abreast the headset > Forget This Device.
We promise y’all will non have any more difficulties using your Bose headset now that there are no pairing problems. You will realize that these headphones are now worth every penny you lot’ve spent on them!
Nosotros hope that this guide helped you connect your Bose headphones with your iPhone and then that every bit yous wind downwardly for the day, y’all’ll have these headphones to assist you unwind, thanks to their superior music quality and noise cancellation capabilities.
Also, if you are one of those that are still wondering which Bose headphones to get, here are our height recommendations for the all-time Bose headphones!