This research past Headphones Pro Review is supported by our readers. We may earn a commission when y’all purchase through our links. Larn more
Over the previous half-century, Bose has maintained its proficient reputation amid consumers. The headphones produced by this company are well-known for their exceptional qualities, including racket cancellation and unparalleled comfort.
Since these headphones aren’t inexpensive, you hope for a high-quality audio. Moreover, if your iPhone has a standard headphone socket, you will be able to utilize Bose headphones with it.
Because the virtually recent iPhone models practise not have a headphone jack, you won’t be able to connect it direct. Considering of this, to connect the headset to the iPhone, you will need to make use of Bluetooth. In improver, you volition want the Bose Connect app to be installed on your iPhone for this to function properly.
Still, Bluetooth headphone pairing issues may occur anytime, with whatever device, and to anybody. Bose, a high-end commercial headphone company, isn’t immune to these bug. Information technology can be a frustrating experience when your headphones don’t connect with your iOS or Android device.
In this article, we will guide you on how you can connect your Bose headphones to your iPhone.
You may follow these steps on whatsoever model of the Apple tree smartphone, including the newer iPhone X, iPhone eleven, iPhone 12, and iPhone 13.
So let us become to it!
Tin You Use Bose Headphones With iPhone?
Although all Bose wired headsets are compatible with iPhones with a standard audio port, more than current iPhones exercise not take audio jacks, and the vast majority of headphones are wireless.
The Bose Connect app is available for Apple iPhones and other iOS mobile devices, and you lot can employ it in conjunction with the Bluetooth pick to connect Bose headphones to an iPhone.
Why Won’t My Bose Headphones Connect to My iPhone?
Please verify that the Wi-Fi setting on your iPhone is on. The switch is there on your headphones’ correct earpiece.
If yous’re yet unable to connect Bose headphones, try the following methods,
The Bose Connect app requires knowing your location to establish a connection properly. To accomplish this, go to the Settings menu, choose Apps, Bose Connect, Permissions, and select Permit location admission.
Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > choose Bose Connect, and then tap the Offload app button to clear the app cache on your iPhone for the Bose Connect app.
Please verify that your headphones are authentic then that the Bose Connect app tin identify them as authentic headphones.
Check to encounter whether the software on your iPhone is updated. If your device has difficulties that need resolution, the headphones will non connect to it.
Enable Bluetooth Permissions
If you are using iOS 13 or subsequently, Apple tree will ask you lot to activate Bluetooth permissions when yous install the Bose Connect app on your smartphone for the first time. This prompt will appear if you are using iOS thirteen or later. If you lot go ahead and choose “Don’t Allow,” the installation process will not be able to be finished. To finish the setup process, delight allow the Bluetooth permissions:
- In the settings of your smartphone, curl downwards until yous attain your list of applications.
- Choose the Bose Connect option.
- You need to enable the Bluetooth by going to the “Allow Bose To Access” section
Restart the App
You’ll need to quit out of the Bose app and commencement it back up once more.
- When using an iOS device, double-tap the Home button or slide upward from the bottom eye of the screen to get the list of currently running applications.
- Swipe in either direction across the screen to locate the application y’all want to close.
- Close the app by swiping upwards on information technology.
Clear Your Pairing Listing
You can pair upwards to viii separate devices with some Bose headphones. This capability enables y’all to connect a Bluetooth device with your headphones.
You tin connect with your iPhone while you are working, your home computer when you are unwinding on the weekend, and even an iPad so that you may stream content while you lot are on the get.
When you’re attempting to connect to an iPhone, the headphones start sifting through various alternatives before recognizing that you lot’ve got your favorite thing right there with you.
Y’all may need to erase your pairing list from the Bluetooth menu to reestablish contact between an iPhone and your Bose headphones when this occurs.
- Plough on your Bose headphones’ power.
- Move the switch to indicate in the management of the Bluetooth symbol on the device.
- Continue it at that place for at least 10 seconds.
- Listen to your headphones to ostend that you lot clear the listing of devices; y’all’ll hear “Bluetooth device listing cleared.”
- If you do not maintain the switch in the Bluetooth position for a sufficient time, the procedure will need to be restarted by turning the headphones off and then back on once again.
Check your device’s Bluetooth settings if these methods don’t work. For case, there might be a transmission trouble that causes the discovery procedure to fail.
How to Connect Bose Wireless Headphones to iPhone?
The following methods will help you in pairing Bose headphones with your iPhone.
Connecting Bose Headphones Using Bose Connect App
- To go started, check whether the Bluetooth feature on your iPhone is on.
- Alter the switch on the right earpiece of the Bose headset then that it reads green instead of red
- Open the Bose Connect app.
- The app would instantly recognize the Bose headphones. A picture of your headphones and the phrase “Drag to Connect” will appear on your screen when it happens. Swipe down from the top of the screen to begin connecting your iPhone to your Bose headphone. If your headphones are not recognized, a screen volition pop upwards with a screen that provides yous with several suggestions for assisting your iPhone in locating them.
- The give-and-take “Connecting” will announced on your device’due south screen when the app successfully establishes a connexion with your headset.
- Tap the Ready to Play button that you may locate at the very lesser of the app’s screen.
- Y’all may now brand use of the headset that comes with your iPhone.
- Y’all may get the Bose Connect app for your iPhone by going to the App Store and downloading it.
Getting Your Bose Headphones to Work with Your iPhone Using Settings
- To turn the headphones on or pair them with a device, press the power/Bluetooth button. On the right ear cup is where y’all’ll find the push with the ability symbol on information technology and the Bluetooth icon just above it.
- When you take completed this step, you lot will either hear the phrase “Ready to connect” from the headphones or see the blue Bluetooth calorie-free flashing.
- Start the Settings program on your iPhone, and subsequently that, go to the Bluetooth section of the menu. Tap the slider adjacent to “Bluetooth” on the Bluetooth screen to adjust its position. Yous may skip this step if the switch is already lit up in light-green and turned on.
- Change your Bose headphones’ green setting on the right earpiece and switch to scarlet.
- Choose the Bose headphones in the Other Devices section.
- When the headphones are correctly connected, they will bear witness up in the “My Devices” field with the condition “Continued.”
Annotation: If the headphones are non showing upwards in the list of Other Devices, you lot may reset them by following these instructions.
- Please turn off the Bose headphones. While y’all expect for approximately a infinitesimal and a half.
- Using the chord that came with the headphones, connect them to a power source that accepts USB connections. If that particular choice is unavailable, a different cable that is suitable volition do the trick.
- Connect the other end to a receptacle. If one is not accessible, it may be possible to utilize another free energy source, provided sufficient battery ability.
- Remove the USB wire from the Bose headphones.
- Be sure to permit the production remainder for at to the lowest degree one infinitesimal.
- Plow on the Bose headphones to begin establishing a Bluetooth connexion all over once more.
How to Unpair Bose Headphones From an iPhone?
Disconnecting your Bose headphones is a quick and easy process. Please take the following actions to disconnect Bose headphones from your iPhone.
- To disconnect your headphones, you lot need to flip the light-green light on the right earpiece to the red i.
- Launch the Bose Connect app by tapping the moving-picture show of the headphones on the home screen.
- In the terminal step, selection Disconnect from the submenu that appears.
- Disabling the Bluetooth feature on the iPhone is another option for turning information technology off.
- To remove the headphone from your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth > tap i symbol that you lot will discover beside the headset > Forget This Device.
We promise you will not have whatsoever more difficulties using your Bose headset now that there are no pairing bug. You will realize that these headphones are now worth every penny you’ve spent on them!
We hope that this guide helped you connect your Bose headphones with your iPhone then that every bit yous wind down for the day, y’all’ll accept these headphones to help y’all unwind, thank you to their superior music quality and dissonance cancellation capabilities.
Also, if you are one of those that are still wondering which Bose headphones to become, hither are our height recommendations for the best Bose headphones!