Many users tend to have occasional Wi-Fi connectivity issues with their iPhones. If your iPhone 12 won’t connect to Wi-Fi, we have a list of solutions that might be able to help you set up your internet problems and get you lot back online. Don’t worry; virtually common iPhone 12 Wi-Fi issues can be resolved in a few simple steps.
You lot won’t be able to load websites in Safari or download applications if your iPhone 12 is not connecting to the internet. In other words, you won’t be able to use your iPhone. In this troubleshooting guide, I’ll help you diagnose and fix the real reason why your iPhone 12 won’t connect to the cyberspace!
iPhone 12 Wi-Fi issues can exist acquired by a variety of reasons. Delight attempt the fixes below and check to come across if your issues accept been resolved afterwards each step.
Troubleshooting iPhone 12 won’t connect to Wi-Fi issue
Delight cheque the Wi-Fi is switched on in Settings > Wi-Fi earlier doing annihilation else. Brand sure you oasis’t switched it off past mistake. Yes, it occurs. Additionally, please double-check that you are using the correct password when attempting to link.
i. Addressing Router Concerns:
There are three crucial points to keep in mind. This is particularly relevant if you take Wi-Fi issues on all of your devices. If another iPhone user can connect to your Wi-Fi, the issue is with your iPhone 12. If it tin can’t, it’s likely that your router isn’t working properly. Then you may want to requite the following a shot:
- Verify that your router is offering Wi-Fi. If all of the lights on your router are turned on, information technology’south likely that it’southward offer Wi-Fi. For more data, consult your router’s manual.
- Information technology’s likely that you’re having problems with signal ability. Cheque to see if your iPhone is besides far from your router. Endeavour moving closer to the router and seeing if it makes a difference or if you accept a better Wi-Fi bespeak.
- Restart your wireless router: Here’southward how to get about information technology:
- Unplug the router from the power outlet.
- Wait for about a minute.
- Reconnect the router.
2. Activate and deactivate plane mode
This is some other straightforward but successful suggestion. When I have a connectivity problem, similar cellular connection problems, I frequently do this.
- Select Aeroplane Mode from the Settings menu on your iPhone. Turn it on and look for a minute before turning it off.
3. Restart your iPhone:
This is a straightforward only successful solution. If your iPhone 12 Wi-Fi isn’t working, this will possibly prepare information technology. Here’s how to become nigh information technology:
To restart your iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max:
- Press and concord the side and either the volume up (or down) together until you lot see the power off slider. Drag the slider from left to right. wait for about a minute. Then press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
four. Update iOS
This trouble could be caused by a issues, and information technology’due south probable that an update is already available. Get to Settings > General > Software Update to scan for updates. If an update is available, select Download and Install.
5. Disconnect from your Wi-Fi network and reconnect:
Information technology’s probable that forgetting your Wi-Fi network would solve the problem. Before y’all attempt this, make sure you lot have your network name and Wi-Fi countersign handy. Here’due south how to do it:
- Choose Wi-Fi from the Settings carte.
- Locate your Wi-Fi name.
- Tap on the information I icon side by side to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Forget This Network.
Get dorsum to Settings > Wi-Fi, press the Wi-Fi network, and try connecting again.
6. Reset network configurations:
If the in a higher place solutions did not fix your iPhone 12 connectivity issue, and so this technique will surely practice the trick! You lot can merely reset the settings on your iPhone to resolve
the issue. Resetting your telephone’s network settings volition wipe out everything that may be messing with your Wi-Fi connectedness. As a event, information technology may exist able to resolve your iPhone 12 Wi-Fi issues. Please proceed in mind that this will erase your networking settings such as Wi-Fi passwords, cellular data settings, and VPN settings. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings on your iPhone. Enter your passcode if prompted.
Come across also: iPhone 12 Wi-Fi Connection is Slow? Fix
iPhone 12 won’t connect to Wi-Fi nonetheless?
- Go in contact with your internet provider.
- Get in affect with Apple tree.
These are the superlative solutions that you tin try out if your iPhone 12 cannot connect to WiFi. If one technique does non work, you can go with some other but make certain to follow the procedure correctly. We promise these solutions helped you fix your iPhone 12 Wi-Fi connection.