Rocket League update 2.20 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox Ane. Co-ordinate to the official
Rocket League ii.20 patch notes, the latest season 8 update brings new changes and fixes to the game. Apart from this, today’southward Rocket League version 2.20 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added the
007’south Aston Martin DBS
to the game. Unfortunately, players are still facing various bugs in the game. Today’s Rocket League patch 2.xx will resolve a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Rocket League 2.20 Patch Notes – September 7, 2022
Dive into theSovereign Heights Arena, play through a gritty newRocket Laissez passer, and unlock the classicHonda Civic Type R
in Flavour 8 starting September 7.
Honda Civic Type R
is the start-e’er IRL car to come included in Rocket Pass Premium. The JDM masterpiece hits the streets with a beloved spec:Octane Hitbox.
New graffiti-themed Items
- Sprattle Boost
- Big Cap Topper
- Savage Spray Goal Explosion
- Dumpster Burn down Player Banner
- Wrapstar Decal
- Franko Fone Wheels.
Leveling through the Rocket Pass Tiers also unlocks the upgradedHonda Civic Type R-LE. The addition of a bigger front intake, carbon fiber hood, and rear wing requite this 90’southward classic a track-focused feel. Players can also load up the original white and ruby-redHonda Civic Blazon R Wheels for a manner that’s truthful to the revered original rims.
Metropolis ON FIRE
Sovereign Heights Loonshit
is blanketed in artisanal turf crafted past the neighborhood co-op. Players can unlock the twinkling
Starliner Decal andAmplitude Goal Explosion to build your personal laser lite prove.
New Loonshit: Sovereign Heights
- Sovereign Heights is at present available in Individual Matches, and Free Play
- Based on community feedback, we equipped this new arena with a grass/turf field. Savour!
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Changes to Voice Chat (Toggle Mute)
- Based on customs feedback, nosotros have added Toggle Mute as a Voice Chat function option in Rocket League
- Under Settings -> Chat, we replaced the Push to Talk checkbox with a new Vocalization Input Mode dropdown
- Open Mic: Microphone is agile all the time, no control input needed
- Push to Talk: Command input activates microphone in game
- Toggle Mute: Microphone is agile; command input toggles mute
- The Push button to Talk/Toggle Mute default input is set to “F” (keyboard), L3 (PlayStation), LS (Switch and Xbox)
- Clubs: Removed MOTD/news sections from Club pages
- We opted to remove these features from Clubs due to moderation concerns
- Added a banner for the 2021-22 RLCS World Champions Team BDS to Champions Field
- Fixed a placement problems with the party icon on the scoreboard
- Adjusted advent of several Decals on the Nissan Z and then they appear the same mode as on other auto bodies
- Updates to Custom Training packs will no longer decadent pack progress
- Progress may look incorrect in the preparation pack browser for some packs, but volition appear correctly once the player loads the pack
- Fixed a bug preventing some players from being able to join Voice Channels
- Player names will at present display properly in Private Matches when spectating
- Fixed a visual issues with the Hot Wheels Fast 4WD and MR11 Team Decals
- Stock-still a bug that acquired multiple Pigment Finishes to appear darker than intended, including ‘Bling,’ ‘Grassy,’ and ‘Sleeky’
- [PlayStation 5] Fixed a bug preventing Rocket League from playing at the correct, college resolution when the console is fix to Quality mode
- Fixed a problems preventing Noon Wheels from being equippable on the BMW M240i
- [Custom Training] UI now updates correctly when controls are inverse
- Fixed a issues preventing players from canceling matchmaking when on the Preparation Arena select screen
- Players who exit a match volition no longer prove up in the skip goal replay list
- Stock-still a bug preventing players from seeing their own messages in chat
- Fixed the Articulate All Friend Requests modal then it works equally intended
Download free Rocket League update 2.20 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.